Making The Transition From Selling on eBay to Selling on Amazon

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Theme Thursday - Paper

This week's theme, 'Paper', for Theme Thursday was a bit easier for me as I have paper absolutely everywhere. Whether it be in vintage postcards, stamps, books, magazines, I'll have it. In fact to some extent I was spoilt for choice. I eventually decided on a selection of paperbacks relating to another of my passions, Cult TV series from the 1960's and 1970's. Here are a selection ...


Check out my web site for more books and magazines and also vintage postcards

8 comments:

  1. Me too! My husband says I have to get rid of my piles of paper, find more bookshelf space for my books, comics and graphic novels... I can so relate!
    Thank,
    Meryl
    http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrible when it comes to paper. I am never sure what to do with it. I loved seeing your old paperbacks. They are treasures, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, "saintly" selection you show there. If I had a dollar for every book I own, I could retire... and still have money left to buy more blasted books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you had an embarrassment of riches to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sort and price books at our local thrift shop, best volunteering job ever, I get first dibs on the old books that come in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun... always wanted to have a library - a room filled with books and magazines... like in the old homes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Books make one of the best uses of paper, ever. Wonderful choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails